Colorful All Watchful Evil Eye Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
A colorful all watchful evil eye bracelet in a trio of colors to guide you and protect you on life's journey.
It's hand-strung with your choice of sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads. Between each bead is a lucky glass eye.
The beads have three protective colors: Red, Light Blue & Navy Blue.
Red: for Protection
Light Blue: for Solitude & Peace
Navy Blue: for Good Fortune
Our Evil eye bracelets are hand-strung in Los Angeles. We use elasticized jewelry thread, so simply slide the bracelet over your wrist. Please don't yank or pull, there's no need to fumble. Just slide and glide. That's the secret to years and years of enjoyment.
An evil eye bracelet is an ancient amulet found all over the world. and used by anyone, without any restrictions. Known as a mal de ojo in Spanish. It watches over the wearer and deflects any bad omens coming your way, sending them right back to the sender.
This simple blue evil eye lucky bracelet design will quickly become your go-to accessory!
- Colorful all watchful evil eye bracelet
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist and instantly fall in love.
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold-filled 3mm beads
- Glass eyes
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.