A single lucky evil eye stacking bracelet. The colorful all watchful evil eye bracelet with your choice of 3 colors. Bracelet gives guidance and protection for you on life's journey.
It's hand-strung with your choice of sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads. A single, lucky glass eye bead rests in the center.
The beads have three protective colors: Red, Light Blue & Navy Blue.
- Red: for Protection
- Light Blue: for Solitude & Peace
- Navy Blue: for Good Fortune
Our Evil eye bracelets are hand-strung in Los Angeles. We use elasticized jewelry thread, so slide the bracelet over your wrist. Please don't yank or pull, there's no need to fumble. Just slide and glide. That's the secret to years and years of enjoyment.
An evil eye bracelet is an ancient amulet found all over the world. and used by anyone, without any restrictions. Known as a mal de ojo in Spanish. It watches over the wearer and deflects any bad omens coming your way, sending them right back to the sender.
Your choice of size and colors are listed below.
- Single lucky evil eye stacking bracelet
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver 14k gold-filled beads, 3mm
- Glass eye
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am obsessed with the evil eye jewelry!! Another beautiful piece for my collection.
I love wearing bracelets and this one stands out!