Single Lucky Evil Eye Stacking Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
A single lucky evil eye stacking bracelet. The colorful all watchful evil eye bracelet with your choice of 3 colors. Bracelet gives guidance and protection for you on life's journey.
It's hand-strung with your choice of sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads. A single, lucky glass eye bead rests in the center.
The beads have three protective colors: Red, Light Blue & Navy Blue.
- Red: for Protection
- Light Blue: for Solitude & Peace
- Navy Blue: for Good Fortune
Our Evil eye bracelets are hand-strung in Los Angeles. We use elasticized jewelry thread, so slide the bracelet over your wrist. Please don't yank or pull, there's no need to fumble. Just slide and glide. That's the secret to years and years of enjoyment.
An evil eye bracelet is an ancient amulet found all over the world. and used by anyone, without any restrictions. Known as a mal de ojo in Spanish. It watches over the wearer and deflects any bad omens coming your way, sending them right back to the sender.
Your choice of size and colors are listed below.
- Single lucky evil eye stacking bracelet
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver 14k gold-filled beads, 3mm
- Glass eye
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I love, love, love my bracelet! I get so many compliments! So stylish!
Stretchy and dainty. The cord it is on feels pretty strong too so it should be fairly durable. I like it a lot!
Your products are always really nice. The only thing is that I order silver with blue eye and I got rose with red eye. Not my style, I’m a silver kind of a girl.
Love Love Love. Will be buying more for Christmas presents.
I love my bracelet and the little gifts that came along with it ! Great purchase!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.