Diamond chai cable bracelet in four colors.
Chai (חי) is the Hebrew word for life. It is a two-letter Hebrew combination, chet (ח) and yud (י). Coming from the word, Chayim, which means life, it is a lucky symbol used for blessings.
A blessing of a long and prosperous, healthy life. A life of love, happiness, success, and fulfillment.
Often gifted as jewelry for bat mitzvah gifts into adulthood, this is an excellent choice. It's also a fabulous diamond bracelet to buy for yourself, keeping the Judaic faith close to your heart and soul.
Set with diamonds, the Chai sparkles on your choice of bracelet colorful cable bracelet:
Color does not fade when exposed to water, so you'll never have to remove your new favorite bracelet. Wear one, two, or three at a time! From school to work, from the beach to slumber parties, this is a charm perfected to carry with you. Take it with you on your journey in life.
Hebrew symbol, Chai, set with sparkling diamonds.
Makes a terrific present and comes gift-wrapped with an explanation card.
This bracelet will bless you with a long and healthy life. May it be sweet, perfect, and full of love and happiness.
- Diamond chai cable bracelet
- Material: stainless steel and sterling silver
- Stone: Diamond .03ct
- Bracelet size 7" standard
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I bought three cable bracelets and love that I don't have to take them off. Perfect for me.
The bracelet came and it is so pretty! I will be giving this as a Bat Mitzvah gift and I am very excited to do so.I wish the chai had a bit more sparkle to it, but it is still lovely!
I absolutely love my bracelet and wear it everyday. Gotten so many compliments on it! Thank you Alef Bet!
I was surprised and delighted. Everything got here so quickly. This bracelet is just gorgeous and it looks so high end. I put it on immediately and have worn it daily. I plan to wear it everyday. I found it easy to put on myself. It looks effortless and chic. Can you tell that I love it?