Diamond Hamsa Bracelet in Gold or Silver
Couldn't load pickup availability
Diamond hamsa hand bracelet
Love the feeling of wearing real diamonds?
Yes, we all do!
This silver bracelet is set with diamonds on both sides of the hamsa amulet charm, so when it flips you will still see the allure and sparkle of diamonds.
Hamsas are known as a protective amulet that add good fortune to your spiritual being. However, this diamond hamsa bracelet not only feels divine on the wrist, but looks awesome!!
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- 14k gold or sterling silver
- .02 ct diamonds
- Adjustable to fit your wrist from 6.5" to 7.5"
This is the third bracelet I have purchased and have been very pleased with all. With that said this one was a little daintier than expected but I will certainly continue to be a customer.
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! This bracelet is so beautiful and well made. I am very pleased with my purchase and will buy here again!!
Love how dainty and stylish this bracelet is. It's super high quality-- I wear it next to a David Yurman evil eye chain bracelet that I bought years ago and you can't tell a difference in the quality of design and craftsmanship.
Highly recommend Alef Bet and will be ordering from them again.
Great customer service and great product
Terrific bracelet that looks fantastic with my woven red string silver Star of David bracelet I previously purchased.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.