A Lucky hamsa charm is emboldened with a blue evil eye. This acts as a barrier to combat any evil or harm being sent in your direction.
- Chamsa and evil eye red string bracelet.
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Present for my daughter because I’m so proud of her and I love her so much. She absolutely loves it! Put it right on. It’s beautiful! It has everything we could wish for. What does it mean when the red string wears out?
I got my first one for my bat mitzvah in 2017 and recently purchased a second one. Safe to say these are very sturdy and will only break if it’s meant to— I’ve even worn in skydiving
Buuutiful bracelet but Duz run a bit small. It duz fit but it’s snug. I’m happy I can still wear it cuz I wud have been totally disappointed.
Bracelet is beautiful and arrived faster than I imagined. However, I ordered the 7" bracelet that was "average" size. It appears to be quite small. The bracelet was purchased as a gift and I am pretty sure that the recipient will need to exchange it.