Golden Jewish star bracelet.
There are a lot of Jewish Star of David bracelets out there on the market. So, we came up with one that is superb. A little rough around the edges, but sparkly on the inside. Sort of like an off-sized matzah ball inside of a hot pot of delicious soup.
If you want to elevate your fashion sense and inner spirit with this unique Jewish star bracelet, we say go for it. There's a matching necklace too, in case you want the whole shabang.
Contrasting finishes within the stars make this pendant shine. A simple turquoise gemstone in the center of the star adds luck and good fortune to the meaning of the pendant.
The gold-filled chain adjusts to fit most wrists. This is a lovely gift for those longing for the gift of faith. From bar mitzvah gifts to holiday and birthday gifts, this is a gorgeous as well as a meaningful piece of jewelry.
See the matching necklace to complete the set.
- Golden evil eye bracelet
- 1/2" pendant
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Bracelet measures 7"
- Gold-filled chain
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Based on 1 review
I love this item! It is dainty and beautiful, just like it looks online.
You may also like