Red String Kaballah Love Bracelet with Heart in Silver
Wearing a red string of fate and heart bracelet is not only for love and happiness but also aids as protection from harmful thoughts and acts.
In fact, a red string is worn throughout the world to usher in protection, good fortune, and of course, love.
To prolong the life of the string, it is best not to get it wet.
7" standard size.
Comes with a description card and pouch.
- Sterling silver cable bracelet
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love it! First, I love everything with hearts. And 2nd, I love all of the products I have ordered from you
Still waiting to receive my package. Seems like it is stuck in the system somewhere.