Hebrew Chai Charm Red String Bendel Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
When you want to give the blessing of a long and healthy life, a Chai charm (Hebrew for "Life") is a perfect choice.
A Hebrew symbol, chai, dangles from a red string bendel bracelet, which is worn for good luck and protection.
Description card is included retelling the story behind the red string.
To prolong the life of the red thread, best to not get it wet.
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Beautiful bracelet. Love it !
Over the years I have purchased many bendel bracelets, because I like to give them as gifts to women who are beginning a new journey. My Alef Bet purchase came beautifully wrapped making my gift giving easier. The piece itself was well constructed, made with quality materials, and most important attractive. It is so nice, I might have to keep it for myself.
It is so very pretty and well made. I haven’t taken it off since I got it.
Just my beautiful.
The Chai symbol really resonates with me and this company has the most beautiful Chai jewelry. This is such a great bracelet. This is also the most wonderful company. Everything they sell is sent with love and good wishes. I am a repeat customer and will continue to purchase from now on.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.