Red String of Fate Evil Eye Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Red cord to keep you safe and always protected jewelry.
With a simple pull of the cord, you can adjust this lucky eye bracelet to fit your wrist-- it's one size fits all protection red string bracelet!
Handwoven on a durable nylon cord made specifically for jewelry, this bracelet features a macrame closure for easy wearing.
A perfect give for your best friend, mom, grandmother, or anyone that you hold dear to your heart and to let them know you're thinking of them.
- Sterling silver with 14k yellow gold vermeil
- Cubic Zircon stones
- Nylon cord with macrame adjustable closure
- Gold beads
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Beautiful 🏵 I love it
This is the second bracelet I buy from alefbet the first one I bought thru Amazon and the second one directly from their website. The bracelet is beautiful but 4 days after wearing it, one of the little silver balls at the end of the bracelet fell off. It happened to both bracelets that I bought. It’s too bad because it is a beautiful bracelet.
I absolutely love my bracelet. It’s small and dainty and has just the right amount of sparkle. I plan to just keep it on. I have to say your customer service is fantastic. When I first received my bracelet the string was so long that I couldn’t wear it. When I let you know and you said if I would send it back you would adjust the string I couldn’t believe it. I received it back in record time today and it’s perfect. I have no doubt I will purchase from you in the future.
I love my red bracelet!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.