Celestial Evil Eye Pendant With Colorful Accents
Couldn't load pickup availability
Celestian evil eye pendant with colorful accents.
Our lives revolve around the planets and colors of the universe.
However, an all-seeing, watchful eye should keep us grounded and protected.
May our journey be beautiful, safe, and guided and may we always prosper in this world.
Bold and beautiful, this evil eye pendant has been used for centuries as a protective charm against negative energy. Adding this charm to your collection will not only look beautiful when worn but will grant you the confidence to accomplish whatever life sets before you.
Delight your senses in the colorful evil eye charm on an adjustable length chain.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Available with two types of chain
- Link or cable chain.
- Chains are adjustable
- Available in rose gold vermeil, yellow gold vermeil, or sterling silver.
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Pendant size: 1"
- Chain length: 20" or see pull-down list
I ordered and received my necklace quickly. I couldn’t wait to open it. It is more beautiful in person. Since I got it, I haven’t taken it off. I wear it everyday. I am thinking of getting it in rose gold and yellow gold because I love it so much. If you are an evil eye person, this necklace is a must have. 🧿
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.