Hamsa 14k gold ring with diamonds
For any occasion, give her this diamond hamsa hand ring and you will always be remembered.
This 14k gold ring is handmade and hand-set with .06 ctw diamonds, and what is a unique feature is that the 14k gold band is adjustable, and will fit from size 6 to 7.5
The hamsa design is an ultimate decoration of protection and good fortune and is believed to deflect negative energy from the wearer. Its simple design is perfect for stacking with other rings or worn alone.
- Layering ring with an adjustable size from 6 to 7.5
- Available in yellow or white 14k gold
- Hamsas are worn as a protective amulet and a symbol of good luck
- Stone: Diamond
- Stone Weight: .06ct tw
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
This ring is beautiful, especially when stacked with my Star of David ring.
Love the feel of the ring and knowing that I have protection with me at all time and it's in diamonds-- priceless!