Diamond Jewish Star Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Diamond Jewish Star Bracelet in 4 different colors.
Are you looking for a meaningful bracelet you can wear all the time?
Little, dainty stars that sparkle and have hints of spirituality but not too much. Just a perfect combination of the best that jewelry can offer--- style, dainty, durability and spirituality.
Each cable bracelet has three Stars of David set with diamonds. Safe enough to wear all the time so don't be afraid to swim, shower, or sleep in these.
Choose your color, these are sold individually: rose, silver, gold, black
- Material: Sterling silver and stainless steel
- Stone: Diamond .01ct
- Bracelet Size 7"
- Available in 4 colors
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I’ve been wanting this bracelet for a long time and finally decided to buy myself a present. It’s perfect. I might need to buy two others in other colors to complete the look. I also bought one as a bat mitzvah present and I know she will love it too.
A beautiful gift for my daughter-in-law! Thank you!
I love this bracelet so much I actually got 3 different kinds. I highly recommend it! And the customer service was exceptional like always.
I wanted a Star of David bracelet that didn’t scream lol
This bracelet is beautiful, easy to put on and looks great layered with a tennis bracelet and a Pandora bracelet
I’ll be getting them as gifts for Hanukkah
I ordered these as a birthday gift to myself. They are even more beautiful in person than online. The Jewish stars are very sparkly. The package came quickly
I could not be happier
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.