Evil eye small hanging charm.
Remember that feeling when your child first got behind the wheel? Or when you sat down in your brand-new car? The deep pitted nervousness of please don't let anything happen to me or my child is a real "thing."
That's exactly why you need an evil eye small hanging charm for your rearview mirror.
Crafted 100% by hand, each glass eye is unique onto itself. The smaller beads are placed as a design element, but also carry the blessings of an evil eye amulet. It empowers us with guidance and sends any intentional harm back to the sender. You will feel the protective qualities of the evil eye charm when placing one in your path in life.
While often displayed from a car rearview mirror, it's not limited to only this place. Many people use it for weddings, party favor, christenings, and birthday gifts. Basically, anywhere that you need a little extra luck. Hang from a door, a thumbtack in a wall, place on a desk the sky is the limit.
To open the evil eye-hanging charm, simply slide the slip knot to open and close. Place over the car mirror, and adjust the length.
- Glass evil eye
- 1.5" x 1.5" for the eye
- Beads are 1.5" on the top
- Total length 8"
- Three colors to choose from
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I absolutely love my Evil Eye Hanging Charm. I got the set. The hanging charm and the hamza keychain.
And I use the Evil Eyes glass gift as well!!!
I love this hanging charm I got for my car, it goes perfectly on my rearview mirror this would be my second one since the first one I had an accident I decided to get a new one to start fresh and bless my new car.
Large, great to hang in te house, a little heavy to hang from rear view mirror, afraid if it hits the window