Hebrew Name Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hebrew name necklace.
Spell your name in Hebrew with the original Alef Bet Jewelry Hebrew letter beads.
Made of 925 sterling silver, these Hebrew beads have a letter on each of their four sides. When the bead turns you always see the Hebrew letter.
If you need help with spelling-- let us know!
Write the name (in English is ok, too) in the personalization box.
Make your personalized Hebrew name necklace today. Each order includes a strong bead chain from Italy that has a lobster clasp.
Bat Mitzvah girls, graduates, new moms, and confirmation grads love these unique pieces.
Picture charms are an additional cost that needs to be added to the letter choice.
- Handmade in Los Angeles Hebrew Letter Blocks
- Need Help Spelling--let us know!
- Each cube is sterling silver with the same letter on all 4 sides
- 1/4" in size
- Chain size-- choose from pull down menu.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
Good quality Hebrew beads. Speedy service.
Love my necklace with my. 1st. Born grandsons name in hebrew. Good material worth every dollar❤
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.