Jewish Hebrew I am My Beloved Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
I am my beloved and my beloved is mine necklace
- "I am my beloved and my beloved is mine"
- Sterling silver pendant measures 1"
- This famous love poem professes love, desires, hopes, and dream--
- Chain Length: Your choice
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I just received my Beloved necklace. It is very substantial & the craftsmanship is absolutely beautiful. The chain is the perfect accessory for it. I LOVE it! I will possibly be purchasing one for my daughter & one for my Granddaughter. Thank you for crafting such a beautiful & meaningful necklace.
I bought this for someone else as a gift, and I never forgot it. I thought, "Hey, why didn't I get myself one?" So I did. I love it, the style, the way it sits perfectly without turning or needing adjustments.
Thank you. This is just beautiful.
I have this bracelet and love it so much I bought it for two friends. They stood by me when I was going through my hubby's triple bypass. I want them to feel the protection I feel from this lovely piece of jewelry.
Large, interesting circle pendant on heavy chain. I am enjoying it very much!
I love this necklace! It's small and pretty with the shema written in the circle in Hebrew. Also there is a tiny cubic zirconia on the chain that adds a bit of interesting sparkle. I got both the silver and the gold, and also bought a few to give as gifts.
Great customer service and fast delivery too!! Excellent
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.