Jewish star necklace with two triangles intersecting to create a modern Star of David pendant. It's the beauty of this simple star that makes it so attractive. A dainty pendant, made entirely by hand.
- Elegant and luxurious symbol of Judaism
- Celebrates one’s heritage with a classic design
- Constructed from high-quality metal, 14k gold, for long lasting wear
The Jewish star necklace is not too large, not too small. It's the size you want for someone that doesn't like gigantic jewelry, but prefers an everyday piece.
Gift this Star of David to a Bat Mitzvah or young man. Worn as a sign of their heritage, following the steps of one's ancestors, fulfilling the mitzvah of reading from the Torah.
Jewish star necklace in 14k is available in white, yellow, or rose gold.
- Jewish star
- 14k gold
- Chain included
5/8" x 3/8"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love my new necklace. It’s very pretty and great quality. Shipping was fast. Thank you!
My yellow gold star of David necklace is my second one from Álef Bet by Paula, and it is just as beautiful as the yellow gold chai I bought a few years ago and still wear. I will certainly be back for another piece soon.