Micro Paper Clip Chain in 14k Goldfill
Couldn't load pickup availability
Paper-clip inspired chain in 14k gold fill.
The beautiful and elegant chain is stunning as is. Try adding your favorite charm to the chain for a different and stylish appearance.
The chain is significant, perfect for adding your own charm, and you're going to love the feel of it around your neck.
- 14k gold filled
- Elongated "paper-clip" links are 1/4" each in size
- Chain lengths are custom
- Spring Ring Clasp
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
After purchasing the Elongated Sterling Silver Medium Paper Clip Chain and being so happy with the overall look and versatility of this chain (especially the tiny connecting link between each of the elongated links), I realized that I could use a slightly more delicate gold-filled chain. I immediately returned to the Alef Bet website to look at the 14kt. Gold-filled Micro Paper Clip Chain, and placed an online order for it. The delivery on both of these chains was speedy, and each chain was beautifully packaged. Over the past few years, I have purchased a variety of jewelry items from Alef Bet Jewelry for gift-giving ... each one reflecting top quality, fine workmanship, fair pricing and great service. Their website is the first place I check whenever I am looking for a special jewelry gift, and know that the item will exceed my expectations! [Alissa: I took several photos of the 2 Paper Clip Chains recently purchased from Alef Bet. Shall send them to you in a separate email, and you can add them to this review if you are happy with the photos.]
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.