Jewish Star Jewelry
Jewish star jewelry with two triangles interlaced with diamonds. This creates the modern Star of David pendant that is elegant and understated. A star any woman or girl will find stunning.
It's the beauty of this simple Jewish star that makes it so appealing. This delicate pendant is handcrafted from solid 14k gold. Two triangles intersect to become a Star of David pendant. One of the lines is solid gold, the other set with diamonds that lead up to the bale. This decorative piece of jewelry is lovely and simplistic.
The necklace is neither too big nor too small. For those who don't like huge jewelry, this is the size you want. It's a pendant that you can enjoy wearing every day.
Gift this Star of David to a bar mitzvah girl as a sign of her heritage, following in the footsteps of her ancestors. As a sign of faith, pride, and of her inner beauty.
It was a moment of pure pride. This star will be a reminder of the day. It will look cute when she gets close to Bimah and reads Torah. Knowing that you helped her cherish this memory is invaluable.
- Jewish star of David
- 14k gold
- .07ct diamonds
- Chain included
- 5/8" x 3/8"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.