Silver bead bracelet, 5mm, medium size balls for women, hand-strung in Los Angeles.
The simplicity of this 925 sterling silver bead bracelet is what makes it so strikingly beautiful. The perfectly round design makes this bracelet an easy, go-to accessory that you'll never want to be without. And being that it's strung on a jewelry-grade elasticated thread there is no fumbling with claps, no asking for help.
You're going to love just sliding the bracelets over your wrist, no need to yank or pull them on. Dress them up or down, wear them to the gym, work, on vacation, or just sip a cocktail while in the swimming pool.
Here are a few suggested ways to wear your new rose gold bead bracelets: the more the merrier.
Go to your jewelry box, and pull out what you have.
Pile it on, then add a few more bead bracelets and see how your "arm party" just went from so-so to "OMG!" And don't stop at colors, blend them together-- yellow gold, rose gold, sterling silver altogether.
These bead bracelets are durable and very fashion-forward, water-safe, and encouraged to be left on 24/7.
Designed to fit snugly, we recommend a standard wrist to choose from 6.75"
- Sterling silver bead bracelet
- 5mm size
- Water-safe beads
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.