Dainty Star of David Necklace 14k Gold
Couldn't load pickup availability
This dainty Star of David necklace is crafted from 14k gold and features a pave diamond design, making it perfect for women and girls.
The clean lines and simplicity of this piece make it a versatile and timeless addition to any jewelry collection.
Whether worn alone or layered with other necklaces, it is a piece that can be worn daily, never having the need to take it off.
Not only a religious symbol, Star of David also represents personal faith. It is a great gift for any occasion, and a best seller for Bat Mitzvah presents.
- Material: 14k gold
- Stone: Diamond .11 ct
- Pendant Size: just under 1/2"
- Chain Length: 16" with 2” extender
- Choose white, yellow or rose gold
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
just got this for my daughter's bat mitzvah. I'm so in love with this necklace. it's very dainty but so so pretty. we gave it to her last night and she LOVES it! thank you so much! I'd also love to add that I am very impressed with the amazing and personal customer service. I will definitely. be a return shopper! thanks alef bet!!!
I wanted an everyday piece and this is perfect. I only wish I was a little bit bigger.
Delivery was fast.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.