Hebrew chai necklace in 14k solid gold with sparkling diamonds.
Chai (חי) is the Hebrew word for life. It is a two-letter Hebrew combination, chet (ח) and yud (י).
Coming from the word, Chayim, which means life it is a lucky symbol used for blessings. A blessing of a long and prosperous, healthy life. A life of love, happiness, success, and fulfillment.
Often gifted as jewelry from baby gifts to bar/bat mitzvah gifts and into adulthood.
Choosing to wear a good luck charm, as the Hebrew letter combination Chai, is an excellent idea.
- Hebrew Chai Necklace
- 14k gold,
- Chai measures 7mm x 9mm
- Stone: Diamond .05ct
- Chain Length: 16" or special requests
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I bought it as a gift for my niece for her 18th birthday. I knew she likes silver and white gold jewelry.
I was prepared to wait but get it in a white gold. When my niece received the package she was delighted.
The Chai necklace is beautiful. The size is perfect. The gift box is very pretty.
Thank you very much. I will definitely order more from your site.
My husband ordered this for me as a Chanukah present I adore it. It’s beautiful
I love this necklace, it is exactly as I envisioned it. Thinking about ordering one for my daughter. Thank you for the perfect necklace for me.