14k Gold Hebrew Chai Necklace for Women
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hebrew chai necklace in 14k solid gold with sparkling diamonds.
Chai (חי) is the Hebrew word for life. It is a two-letter Hebrew combination, chet (ח) and yud (י).
Coming from the word, Chayim, which means life it is a lucky symbol used for blessings. A blessing of a long and prosperous, healthy life. A life of love, happiness, success, and fulfillment.
Often gifted as jewelry from baby gifts to bar/bat mitzvah gifts and into adulthood.
Choosing to wear a good luck charm, as the Hebrew letter combination Chai, is an excellent idea.
- Hebrew Chai Necklace
- 14k gold,
- Chai measures 7mm x 9mm
- Stone: Diamond .05ct
- Chain Length: 16" or special requests
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
My husband ordered this for me as a Chanukah present I adore it. It’s beautiful
I love this necklace, it is exactly as I envisioned it. Thinking about ordering one for my daughter. Thank you for the perfect necklace for me.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.