14k Gold Hebrew Chai Necklace for Women
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Chai is a Hebrew symbol for life.
It is a combination of two Hebrew letters, chet and yud, which spell out life.
A perfect baby gift, Bat Mitzvah gift or for granting the blessing of a long and healthy life for anyone (even yourself)!
14k gold pendant.
- 14k gold,
- Chai measures 7mm x 9mm
- Stone: Diamond .05ct
- Chain Length: 16" or special requests
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.