Shema Yisrael Hebrew prayer bead bracelet.
The Hebrew blessing, Shema Israel, is designed within the circle and outlined with hand-set stones. A lovely design filled with blessings, faith, and strength.
Hand-made prayer bracelet, Shema Israel from text from Deuteronomy 6:4.
Available in sterling silver, rose or yellow gold.
- Shema Israel Hebrew bracelet
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold-filled beads
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Beads 4mm
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Absolutely adore my silver Shema bracelet!!! It brings me joy and peace every time I look down and see it on my wrist.
Beautiful! Love my rose gold beaded Shama bracelet
I bought both the Shema bracelet (for me) & the necklace (for my sister) and the necklace is nice with shiny and the bracelet is gray & dull. I was pretty disappointed.
I am so sorry to hear that about the bracelet. Often times the lotions, oils in our skin and perfumes can alter the color of real sterling silver. Please use the cleaning cloth provided on the bracelet and it should remove the build up right away.