Yellow Gold Beaded Bracelet 4mm
Couldn't load pickup availability
The simplicity of this 14k yellow gold-filled bead bracelet is what makes it so strikingly beautiful. The perfectly round design makes this bracelet an easy, go-to accessory that you'll never want to be without. And being that it's strung on jewelry grade elastic, there is no fumbling with claps, no asking for help.
These bead bracelets are durable and very fashion-forward, water-safe and encouraged to be left on 24/7.
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist
- Material: 14k gold filled, 4mm
- Water safe and will not fade or tarnish
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my bracelets. 2nd one I've purchased and DEFINITELY going to purchase more. Building my collection and loving every single one of them ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. Thank you!!!!
I gave a stack of 3 gold beaded bracelets to my best friend for her birthday last week! She loved them and said she needed something pretty in her pandemic life! Made me happy 😊
Love the look. I wear three at a time in different sizes.
4mm Yellow Gold Beaded Bracelet
LOVE the gold and silver beaded bracelets! SO quick with processing, communication, and shipment. They arrived so fast and I haven't removed them since! Definitely recommend and I will be ordering more in the future! Thanks again for flawless service!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.