Blue Opal Hamsa Bangle Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Blue opal hamsa bangle bracelet
- Sterling silver or 14k yellow gold plate
- Cubic zirconia stones
- Synthetic opal
- One size fits all
This bracelet is small enough so that you can wear it 7/24 and it doesn't get in the way, snag or pull. It's really pretty and sturdy. I bought the silver and may go back for the gold.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.