Hamsa gold earrings.
Why not wear a good luck amulet in your ear? This hamsa hand ushers in love, and blessings, protection and good health. The five-fingered amulet is known all over the world as a symbol of good fortune.
So, why not in your ear? Place one in each ear, or two in one ear, or both in your second hole. No matter how it's worn may you always be blessed with the protection of a chamsa hand.
- 14k yellow gold
- Sold as a pair or individually
- Earring Size: 1/4"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.