Golden hamsa necklace.
Hamsa hand necklace handset with sparkling gemstones inside a gold circle.
Elevate your fashion sense and inner spirit with this unique hamsa necklace. Contrasting finishes within the charm make this pendant shine. The design is so intricate, it almost takes you back to the Middle Ages.
Or at least motivate you to go to the yoga studio. Perhaps just watching a you-tube video on how to do a yoga pose would suffice?
However, the uniqueness of this chamsa charm is what makes it so appealing. A simple circle of navy blue gemstones in the center replicates an evil eye. It adds an extra layer of luck and good fortune to the already meaningful pendant.
The chain adjusts from 16" to 18" to fit most necklines. This is a lovely gift for those longing for the gift of good fortune and protection. From celebratory gifts to holiday and birthday gifts, this is a lovely necklace.
- Golden hamsa necklace
- 14k gold plated over sterling silver
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Chain adjusts 16" to 18"
- Pendant measures 1/2"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.