Heart Kaballah Love Bracelet in Silver
Couldn't load pickup availability
Wearing a red string of fate and heart bracelet is not only for love and happiness, but also aides as protection from harmful thoughts and acts.
In fact, a red string is worn throughout the world to usher in protection, good fortune, and of course, love.
To prolong the life of the string, it is best not to get it wet. 7" standard size.
Comes with a description card and pouch.
- Sterling silver cable bracelet
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.