Heart Protection Red String of Fate Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our tiny silver outline heart dangles from a red cord protection bracelet. It's a fun and clever way to wear a heart bracelet that also ushers in love and good fortune. From babies to adults, this multi-cultural bracelet should be on your wrist!
This bracelet will not only bring you happiness and love, but also protection. Legend has it that when the string frays, luck is on its way!
Comes with a description card and pouch.
- Chinese legend says that a red cord ties you to your loved one-- maybe with the heart it will aide in a great love story!
- Sterling silver
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: See choices
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
This Bendel Bracelet has a true red nylon string which makes it very strong . The sterling silver findings give it just the right touch and with a good heart no less !
I bought the bracelet with the heart on it. It's so cute, and stylish without being flashy. I put it on immediately and I haven't taken it off yet! Buy this bracelet! You won't be disappointed!
This bracelet is just perfect.. So well made and just the right size. I gave one to my daughter and bought one for myself.
I bought 2 of these bracelets, one for me and one for my daughter. I have bought them in the past from other company’s but, not of this quality.
Beautifully crafted. Perfect fit.
I will absolutely buy from Alefbet again.
I really like it it what I expected !
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.