Intricate Gemstone Hamsa Pendant in Gold
Couldn't load pickup availability
Gemstone hamsa pendant in gold
Colors upon colors adorn this hamsa hand and evil eye pendant.
It's a bold, elegant, unique, and meaningful golden pendant to treasure.
Bless yourself with this colorful combination of a gemstone hamsa pendant and an evil eye necklace. The intent of an evil eye is actually lucky. Its purpose is to guide you on your path in life and be sure you'll always be protected.
A hamsa hand ushers in peace, love, and happiness, and pushes back harm. The multi-layers of colors within the charm go above and beyond what the basis of the amulet does. Almost like an extra added layer of protection.
Green for a new state of balance and success change in your life
Navy Blue protection and luck and counteract chaos, adding peace.
Pink love and friendship
Orange for genuine happiness
Purple rebalances your life, adding in love
Evil eye amulets are worldwide, from the Middle East to the Americas. They have no boundaries, restrictions, or limitations on whom they protect. The same for a hamsa hand.
Perfect gift for any age woman. A graduate, birthday gift, holiday, or because you're thinking of her.
- Gemstone hamsa pendant
- 14k gold plate over sterling silver
- 3/4" charm
- 16" with 2" extender chain
- Enamel handpainted evil eye
- Cubic zirconia gemstones
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
Based on 2 reviews
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care for Necklace
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.