Jewish Star of David for Men
A Jewish star of david for your son who is standing on the bimah, in front of the open ark. Your little boy is growing up, and you're bursting with pride. He's continuing the tradition of becoming a Bar Mitzvah.
Following in the steps of his ancestors, this is a day to be proud. As he reads from the Torah you know he has his star of David pendant around his neck. A heirloom piece he can pass down to his children.
This handmade Star of David necklace measures 5/8" with your choice of chain length. Solid 925 sterling silver.
A gift to mark one's faith.
Comes gift wrapped.
- Jewish star of David
- Sterling silver
- Pendant measures 5/8"
- Box chain included, see chain length
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
You may also like