Jewish Star of David Outline Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Jewish star of David outline necklace.
If you're after simplicity and minimally styled jewelry, than this is the Jewish Star for you.
Perfect for layering with other pendants. Just stagger your necklaces in different chain lengths and styles, keeping this Jewish star of David higher up.
From babies to teenagers to adults, this size will fully display your faith and pride in Judaism.
- Jewish Star Necklace
- Sterling silver
- Chain included with 1/4" size pendant
- Looks elegant on a young girl, young adult, or an adult
- Chain Length: 16" or 18"
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I wanted a tiny Star of David to wear with other chains and pendants. This was exactly what I was looking for. It is petite without being so fragile that you fear it could break at any time. Also, I cannot highlight enough how terrific the customer service is. My initial order got lost in the mail somehow and never arrived. After three weeks I emailed the company. They put a tracking out on the package. A week later still nothing. Paula decided that this was not acceptable and sent me another necklace, which arrived within a few days. It is so nice to find a company that actually cares about its customers. AlefBet took great care of me, and I am happy to highly recommend them to you!
Beautiful and simple. I love it!!!
This was a Chanukah gift so I have no review yet.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.