Blue is the color of the sky and the ocean.
- A Jewish Star of David is not only a religious symbol, but also a protective amulet that watches over you.
- Its name comes from the shield of King David, a Magen David.
The stone is high quality and will never lose its luster. Water safe as well, wear it in the shower and the pool. The blue opal star earrings are crafted in 925 sterling silver and are nickel free.
Pull your hair back and show off your earrings!
- Blue opal star of David earrings
- Sterling silver posts
- Stone: Opal
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Star of David earrings are delicate and beautiful!
I love these blue opal star earrings. The color is so pretty and even matches my hair!
Love these sweet, small earrings. Color is beautiful and even though they are small they really pop!
I love these post magen David earrings. They look so pretty with a little summer tan! They are very comfortable and the posts did not irritate my super sensitive earlobes in the least. If you're on the fence,buy them! You won't regret it.