Shema Israel Hebrew Bead Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hebrew Shema Israel prayer bracelet.
Deuteronomy 6:4, the words from the Bible are transformed into modern-day fashionable jewelry, designed to be worn close to your heart and soul.
A comforting and meaningful religious pendant that is designed as a stylish, everyday bracelet that never needs to come off.
- 3mm sterling silver beads
- Sterling silver pendant
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Fits standard wrist
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
The bracelet reminds me every day of the Shema prayer.
I Love the Shema bracelet ! It is perfectly sized and very elegant !
I bought it mostly for the prayer, since I have been going through a very difficult
time in my life, and I wanted this to be close to me ! I like it so much, I intend to order 2 more to give as gifts ! Thank you for your artistry ✡️
Gave each of my granddaughters these beautiful bracelets for a Chanukah gift, one in silver and one in gold. They loved their look and immediately they became a part of the bracelets that they wear each day. They also loved the feeling of protection and love the Shema gave them. I loved that they appreciated the gifts for their beauty and their meaning.
Toe rose gold color is so deep it’s mesmerizing. The amulet with the silvery stone setting encircling the smooth-carved Hebrew design is beautiful. I’m not Jewish, but have always been enthralled by the beliefs (and the food, by the way 😉) So I’m very much enjoying my bracelet. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much ladies!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.