Shema Israel Hebrew prayer bracelet.
- Shema Israel Hebrew bead bracelet
- 3mm sterling silver beads
- Sterling silver pendant
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Fits standard wrist
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The bracelet reminds me every day of the Shema prayer.
I Love the Shema bracelet ! It is perfectly sized and very elegant !
I bought it mostly for the prayer, since I have been going through a very difficult
time in my life, and I wanted this to be close to me ! I like it so much, I intend to order 2 more to give as gifts ! Thank you for your artistry ✡️
Gave each of my granddaughters these beautiful bracelets for a Chanukah gift, one in silver and one in gold. They loved their look and immediately they became a part of the bracelets that they wear each day. They also loved the feeling of protection and love the Shema gave them. I loved that they appreciated the gifts for their beauty and their meaning.
Toe rose gold color is so deep it’s mesmerizing. The amulet with the silvery stone setting encircling the smooth-carved Hebrew design is beautiful. I’m not Jewish, but have always been enthralled by the beliefs (and the food, by the way 😉) So I’m very much enjoying my bracelet. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much ladies!