Hamsa Hand Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Tiny but mighty, this Hamsa Hand necklace is here to protect ya! It has a cute and delicate design featuring a hand of protection with your choice of a colorful finish. The perfect pendant for any minimalist jewelry lover.
Give it as a gift or keep it for yourself, either way this elegant piece is sure to make 'em swoon!
Tiny hamsa hand necklace with sparkling cz gemstones.
You'll love this dainty hamsa hand necklace.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Crafted from sterling silver
- Set with sparkling cubic zircon stones that will never dull your sparkle
- Choose hamsa in silver, 14k yellow or rose plate color
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Necklace Length: 16" with option to make 2” longer
This was a gift and the recipient was thrilled! Thank you for creating such beautiful pieces!
This necklace is tiny and delicate but has a big impact. Great for layering. I have gotten compliments on this necklace and haven't taken it off since I received it. Just beautiful, quality piece of jewelry.
I have rose gold wedding jewelry and have been searching for a replacement to the tiny hamsa I was wearing to match. Love this necklace. It sits perfectly at my collarbone!
I have this necklace and love the feel of it. Well made!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.