JEWISH STAR OF DAVID OUTLINE NECKLACE IN GOLD
Couldn't load pickup availability
An adorable Jewish Star of David to layer up with other necklaces and wear literally all the time!
Designed to be worn all of time, even in the water, so you'll never have to be without a bit of faith.
Perfect baby naming or bat mitzvah gift, birthday or just because you like small jewelry gift.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Sterling silver or 14k Gold
- 16" rolo chain with a 2" adjustable extender
Bought 2 for my young granddaughters and considered a third for me. Really small. Seem even smaller than the 1/4” I was expecting. See photo to gauge size. Chain is good length and nice to have the extender. Wish shipping was free - I’d be more inclined to buy something else.
Love the size. It's very cute and just what I was looking for. I thought about putting it on a longer chain but unfortunately it cannot be easily removed. I would have liked it in 14K white gold but that option was not available.
The pendant is small but perfect! It’s a delicate necklace and looks wonderful layered with the other one I purchased. Super happy and will be ordering more.
I’ve wanted a Star of David necklace for a while now and this one is perfect! It is so cute and so pretty, and fits great!
I've been looking for something on the smaller side and this is perfect. I highly recommend this item.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.