Evil Eye Red String Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evil eye red string bracelet.
Evil eye red string macramé bracelet with a single, evil eye. This bracelet sits in the center of your wrist to monitor and protect you. It's decorated with sparkling cubic zirconia gemstones and handcrafted from gold-plated sterling silver.
This is a universal bracelet, suitable for adults, boys, girls, teens, and children.
The design goes a whole step further than your grandma's red cord, which she tied around your crib as a baby. This is the one you want to wear in public. This is a stylish and sexy protective bracelet.
This mal de ojo or mati evil eye bracelet is designed to be worn on your wrist as an amulet to deflect any harm or ill will intended for the wearer.
- Blue is the color associated with good luck and an eye to watch over and protect you.
- Red string is the traditional color of protection
Place your bracelet on your wrist and know that you are guided in life wherever you are taken, watched over, and loved on your journey. Red is the color of protection.
Evil Eye is a talisman used to watch over and protect the wearer of this lucky eye bracelet. Infused with positive energy, this piece is a must to help ensure protection, health, and success for the seasons ahead.
A design that is so perfect you'll never want to be without!
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Red string evil eye bracelet
- One size fits all
- 14k gold plated over sterling silver
- Cubic zirconia gemstones
- Charm measures 1/2"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.