Evil eye necklace with diamonds and a single sapphire not only protects us from harm and evil but is glamorous.
An evil eye, also known as a mal de ojo, is an ancient amulet used throughout the entire world. An evil eye is worn to watch over and protect you. Even though it makes you look graceful and elegant, it safeguards you from any harm.
Protects you against misfortune, bad luck, and envious eyes. It provides balance, reassurance, guidance, and general well-being. It casts away unfavorable energy sent in your direction by returning it to the sender. It says that when an evil eye absorbs excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears.
Blue sapphires are the color of luck. With hand-set diamonds and sapphires on the evil eye necklace, it is an elegant pendant. The stones bring light and energy to the design of the necklace. The full-cut sapphire in the center of the pendant is shaped as an evil eye, but with sparkling diamonds.
This is a wonderful gift for all ages. Holidays, graduates, birthdays, and more can delight in this meaningful gift.
Made from 14k gold with an adjustable chain to fit most necks.
A meaningful gift to give to loved ones.
- Evil eye necklace
- Pendant Size: 7/16"
- Chain Length: 16"
- Stone: Diamonds .11ct and .10 ct sapphire
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ladies at Alef Bet have done it again! I was looking to buy this necklace and ALMOST bought one at Saks but the price for the same thing on Alef Bet was just better AND having a history over 2 decades long of buying from them, this was the better purchase. Its a beautiful necklace in every way and looks great paired with my diamond bar necklace from them too. brava!