Chai silver necklace in Hebrew is a perfect bar mitzvah gift and is bold enough for a woman. This necklace provides blessings of a long and prosperous, healthy life. A life of love, happiness, success, and fulfillment.
Exactly why this is the gift of choice for a Bar or Bat mitzvah present. You want this special, young adult to live a long and happy life, full of Simchas and love.
Watersafe, 925 sterling silver charm is an ideal pendant to wear daily. From school to work, from the beach to pool parties, this is a charm perfect to carry with you on your journey in life.
Choosing to wear a good luck charm, just like the Hebrew letter combination Chai, is an excellent idea. Comes on a heavy box chain in your choice of length.
Complimentary gift wrapping with an explanation card.
- Chai silver necklace in Hebrew
- Sterling silver chai measures 3/4"
- Box chain
- Chain Length: Choose from pull down list
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on 1 review
I purchased this chai necklace for my son's birthday gift. It has a lovely weight,the chain is high quality,and the perfect size and length for him. He was thrilled with it.
You may also like