Imagining the possibilities of wearing both a Hamsa and a Star of David, or including a colorful Evil Eye - wouldn't it be remarkable to have this all in one bracelet?
This handcrafted, Macrame-knotted charm bracelet offers the best of both worlds; a Hamsa-shaped charm in the center with four different colors of string, and a Jewish Star on one side, with an evil eye on the other.
This handmade, macrame knotted bracelet comes in four colors:
- Navy blue
- Sterlings silver, 14k gold plated
- One size bracelet
- 3/8" charm
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.