Jewish Star bracelet for girls and women
Minimal Jewish star bracelet that you wear close, always in your site and forever in your heart.
Made from sterling silver, lets keep this bracelet as a daily reminder to our heritage, our faith, our life-line.
Bracelet is water safe, nickel free and allergy free.
Now available as a matching necklace.
- Sterling Silver and 14k gold vermeil
- Stones are cubic zircon
- Adjustable sizes from 6.5" to 7"
- Star measures 6mm or .23"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s beautiful but already broke. I’ve had it less than 2 weeks.
I bought this to add to my hamsa and evil eye. I love it. It is an everyday bracelet that I won't ever need to take off.
This is a very pretty, dainty piece. However, I would have preferred a heavier chain as I’m afraid it will break and the Star looks a little like a snow flake. I would have liked it a little bigger. Nice for the money.