Jewish Star on Protection Red Cord Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our tiny silver outline Jewish Star dangles from a red cord bendel bracelet. A star is not only a religious symbol for Judaism, but also a sign of protection.
Paired with the color red-- you have the most sought after bracelet ever!! Nothing is gonna get in your way, not even wear and tear on this durable bracelet that is safe to wear 24/7.
Each bracelet is gift-wrapped and comes with a description card that tells of the story behind the red string.
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a bendel bracelet
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: see pull down list
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I would like it if I could actually get it on My wrist. The little loop that the clasp goes into is so tiny that I can never actually put it on. If someone's around to do it for me sometimes they can do it. I like it fine generally I would just like to be able to wear it.
Fast shipping and beautiful jewelry for a beautiful girl.
Chose this as a bday gift for my m-in-law and bought myself the hamsa, too! Great quality, beautiful designs! Love the simplicity and meaning of these bracelets.
I only buy bendels from Alef bet. Best quality and last forever!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.