Mezuzah Necklace with Menorah in Sterling Silver
Couldn't load pickup availability
Sterling silver mezuzah with a seven menorah shaped candelabra.
A mezuzah is a traditional necklace worn by both males and females and is a declaration and reminder of our faith, and a symbol of G-d's watchful care. Read more about the significance on the blog.
See it on our Amazon store here.
The non-kosher scroll is placed inside the pendant.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Sterling silver mezuzah measures 1.25"
- Choice of sterling silver chain length
- Chain Length: 18" with 2" extender making it 20"
Received my very special mezuza pendant from @alefbetjewelry. Wow! Picture doesn't do it justice!
The photograph on the website does not do this piece justice. It is absolutely stunning in person. This one I got for myself but I will definitely be purchasing more for gifts. I can't say enough just how beautiful it really is. The quality is just top notch.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.