Let's stop that feeling now. This is a terrific and coveted gift for all ages, making a standout addition to any outfit.
Blue opal hamsa bracelet with colors called cornflower blue. The light plays off of the amulet, as it sparkles and shines on your wrist.
Hamsa charm is hand strung on sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads in either 3mm or 4mm size. Standard bracelets, even for teenagers, are 6.75" but we offer other sizes for larger or smaller wrists.
A hamsa is an amulet charm that is easy to gift to others for it is
found all over the world. The hand-shaped good luck charm ushers in good health and fortune. Along with that also protection, happiness, and love.
It is a five-fingered amulet without any thumbs. It calls to the greater forces of kindness and blessings, to come and surround you with happiness. All the while, pushing back any evil. Any bad thoughts, or harm that is heading in your direction and sends them back to the sender.
The stone on the hamsa bracelet is high quality and never loses its luster. Watersafe as well, wear it in the shower and the pool. The blue hues will always continue to pick up the natural light in the world.
Opal is a stone of hope, love, and great achievement. May it always pass its qualities onto you.
Style your blue opal hamsa bracelet with a pair of jeans, yoga pants, tank top, a sweater, or a white flowy dress. It goes well with any outfit, with all colors, whatever inspires you to be your personal best.
- Hamsa opal bracelet
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Stone: Opal
- Beads 4mm sterling silver
- Bracelet Length: designed to fit snugly at 6.75"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.