Rose Gold Beaded Bracelet 5mm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Rose gold bead bracelet for women, hand-strung in Los Angeles measures 5mm.
The simplicity of this 14k rose gold-filled bead bracelet is what makes it so strikingly beautiful. The perfectly round design makes this bracelet an easy, go-to accessory that you'll never want to be without. And being that it's strung on a jewelry-grade elasticated thread there is no fumbling with claps, no asking for help.
You're going to love just sliding the bracelets over your wrist, no need to yank or pull them on. Dress them up or down, wear to the gym, work, on vacation, or just sip a cocktail while in the swimming pool.
Here are a few suggested ways to wear your new rose gold bead bracelets: the more the merrier.
Go to your jewelry box, and pull out what you have.
Pile it on, then add a few more bead bracelets and see how your "arm party" just went from so-so to "OMG!" And don't stop at colors, blend them together-- yellow gold, rose gold, sterling silver altogether.
These bead bracelets are durable and very fashion-forward, water-safe, and encouraged to be left on 24/7.
Designed to fit snugly, we recommend a standard wrist to choose from 6.75"
- Rose gold beaded bracelets
- Material: 14k gold filled beads
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Water safe
- Handmade bracelet
- 5mm bead size
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I ordered a bracelet for myself and my daughter. They were so pretty and were perfect for our bat mitzvah outfits. It was easy to work with Alef Bet. Their communication was great and the packaging was nice too. Extra surprise to get a blue glass evil eye. All in all a great shopping experience.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.