Shema Yisrael Hebrew Prayer Bead Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
This hand-made, Hebrew blessing prayer bracelet, Shema Israel from Deuteronomy 6:4.
The Hebrew blessing, Shema Israel, is designed within the circle and outlined with hand-set stones. A lovely design filled with blessings, faith, and strength.
A touching and meaningful gift, which comes gift wrapped and includes a description card with both the meaning and words of the Hebrew blessing.
Available in sterling silver, rose or yellow gold.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold-filled beads
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
I love this bracelet and have not taken it off. It’s so pretty and of course has so much meaning. Would love to see it in 10k or 14k gold!
Alissa, this is the 3rd e-mail I've received about a review of my order. I already sent you a review (several days ago), which was acknowledged. I think someone on your team is not keeping up.
Thanks for your time.
LOVE MY BRACELET!!!!!!!!!!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.