- Red string is known to provide protection and to ward off the evil eye
- Interwoven within the red string is a silver Jewish Star pendant
- Tradition has it that when the red string unravels, luck or protection was granted to the wearer
- Makes a lovely gift, that any faith would enjoy, and comes gift wrapped
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a Bendel bracelet
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
This is a beautiful bracelet but there needs to be larger sizes so that you can get it on without help or be able to slip it over your hand and wear it
Just bought the bindle bracelet for mothers day. My wife loved it! The communication and customer service was excellent and delivery was fast. I will be shopping withAlph Bet again soon
Our tiny silver outline Star dangles from a red cord Bendel bracelet. A star is not only a religious symbol, but also a sign of protection.
Paired with the color red-- you have the most sought after bracelet ever!! To prolong the life of the bracelet, do not get wet.
Each bracelet is gift wrapped and comes with a description card that tells of the story behind the red string.