If you're looking for a great gift for a bat mitzvah girl, a student that is graduating, a jewelry lover or a person that might just need an extra bit of luck and protection-- look no further than this red string charm bracelet.
Known to add good karma overall, this sterling silver bracelet makes an ideal gift.
When the red string begins to unravel, the legend has it that you were protected from something, somewhere. Includes an explanation card and comes gift wrapped.
- Choose from either a heart charm, chai charm or star charm from pull down menu
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Length: 7"
- Charm Size: 1/2"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
The cut out of the star is not a perfect cut. The shape is a little off. Otherwise seems to be a nice bracelet.