Universe and All Seeing Evil Eye Pendant
Couldn't load pickup availability
The universe and all-seeing evil eye pendant.
An artistic pendant hosting a very powerful blue evil eye in the center to provide good fortune and luck. Towards the top is the sun with its brilliant rays and in its polar opposite the sparkling moon. With the eye as the center of the universe, you will always be protected by unwanted, negative forces. With a black frame of gemstones highlighting the interior of the charm, you should know you have the strength and personal power. The universe is working on a miracle for you right now.
Bold and beautiful, this evil eye pendant has been used for centuries as a protective charm against negative energy. Adding this charm to your collection will not only look beautiful when worn but will grant you the confidence to accomplish whatever life sets before you.
- Sterling silver
- 14k gold plate
- Cubic zirconia gemstones
- 1" pendant
- Chain length 16" + 2" extender
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I purchased this for my daughter and was excited to see the detail and craftmanship of this necklace. It is truly a stunningly beautiful piece that my daughter was proudly everyday since I gave it to her.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.