Israeli Bullet Casing Ammo Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Vintage 1970s Israeli bullet shell casing necklace.
The markings of this brass bullet casing are on the silver-plated necklace, making this truly a unique pendant.
Each bullet casing is hand-polished and then plated in sterling silver with a genuine Swarovski crystal placed in the center of the bullet.
- Brass bullet casing
- Swarovski crystal
- Chain 18" + 2" extender
- Stainless steel chain
- Sterling silver plated bullet casing
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I absolutely love it. Its the prefect size without being too dainty.
I adore this unique bullet necklace. Beautiful addition to my other AlefBet jewelry. Love it
I bought both the earrings and the necklace...and they are both so beautiful!! I think you've outdone yourself on these pieces. I not only have some Jewish history but a lovely set to wear together. The Crystal's sparkle and add to the brilliance of the earrings and the necklace. 5 Stars on this set!! ❤💙❤💙❤ Thank you again for another unique piece...I love them!!!!
We are thrilled with your review! You are the very first to own this set, and site unseen you ordered it. I am proud to call you our customer and thank you for trusting us and knowing the quality of the jewelry. Wear in the best of health!!!! -Alissa
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.