Judaica Star of David Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Jewish Star of David gift necklace
A perfect design, a perfect star, a perfect price.
This Jewish Star of David is dainty enough for a teenager, bold enough for an adult. Ideal gift for a Bat Mitzvah present or holiday gift.
Crafted in 925 sterling silver and set with high-quality clear cubic zirconia gemstones. The chain is adjustable, change to fit to match the size you desire. Lovely addition to any outfit, from gym clothes to a night out on on the town.
Water-safe so best to wear all of the time!
Comes gift wrapped for easy gifting.
- Jewish star of David necklace
- Sterling silver
- Cubic zircon stones
- Chain 16" + 2" extender
- Size 3/8"
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I love the star, but didn't expect it to be so thin. It is really for a child. I just could not maneuver the clasp. Three people trued and they gave up. I am gong to give it to my 5 year old student.
I was very DISAPOINTED !!
It's so TINY !
I expected a little larger pendant .
Really a lovely, sparkly piece of jewelry. Something really cute that my husband bought me for my birthday to wear to my Synagogue. You could wear it anytime honestly. I love it!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.